January 6, 2013

françois xavier saint georges: I will, I will...no, you won't


françois xavier saint georges @ minimal exposition






françois xavier saint georges @ minimal exposition

I WILL... - no you won't / 27-07-2012
I will, I will... no, you won't. these things you will never do. one question : why?
I used my favorite electrical wire, cast in plaster for the burning base






françois xavier saint georges @ minimal exposition






françois xavier saint georges @ minimal exposition






françois xavier saint georges @ minimal exposition






françois xavier saint georges @ minimal exposition







françois xavier saint georges is a designer/artist based in montreal
fxstg.com is a timeline dedicated to visual experimentation. to low-tech and bare hands. to wood, lamps, typography, chainsaw and welding. to ink and bullets. to ideas and design. drop your TV, friends!

all content © françois xavier saint georges all rights reserved
website: fxstg.com




françois xavier saint georges @ minimal exposition







2 comments:

Susanne said...

very well done, but depressing to see

Susanne said...

or is this a turning point in life....