September 30, 2012

ysabel lemay: photo fusion


ysabel lemay @ minimal exposition






ysabel lemay @ minimal exposition






ysabel lemay @ minimal exposition






ysabel lemay @ minimal exposition






ysabel lemay @ minimal exposition






ysabel lemay @ minimal exposition






ysabel lemay @ minimal exposition






ysabel lemay @ minimal exposition






ysabel lemay @ minimal exposition






ysabel lemay @ minimal exposition






ysabel lemay @ minimal exposition

...regarding my technique, I photograph individually each flower, branch, leaves and assemble one by one using photoshop. I usually work with hundreds of images to form one landscape. I don't use much filters or manipulation. I respect the beauty of the plant and work with it. my technique which I call "photo-fusion" was created from integrating my painting knowledge to a new medium (photography). I create my images the same way I paint a canvas. I glaze and work the details like a painter. the final work is presented on c-print or lamda, plexi face-mounted on aluminum.
ysabel lemay

many thanks to ysabel lemay for providing access to the images in this post!
ysabel lives and works in naples, florida

all content © ysabel lemay all rights reserved
website: ysabellemay.com



ysabel lemay @ minimal exposition






0 comments: