April 17, 2012

another place



by FatPete, all rights reserved





by hartlandmartin, creative commons license





by Ruth W, creative commons license





by Richard Messenger, creative commons license





by Drown, creative commons license



by petecarr, creative commons license



another place:
  • by antony gormley
  • 100 human-sized cast iron figures facing the sea, spread over 2 miles of crosby beach at liverpool
  • as tides ebb & flow, figures are revealed & submerged by the sea
  • slideshow










3 comments:

Ms. McM said...

I love the first image. Must be the rustiness that's calling to me. BTW, it's miss cynthia posing as my alter ego Ms McM. Or call me "Ealsenta," the word verification word that has been selected at random for me. Ealsenta. Good for a sci fi character.

Purkinje said...

I've looked at this and I am acknowledging your effort even if I can't fully describe my emotional response. I've shown this to several people.

Susanne said...

I am filled with emotions
completely wonderful.....love it!